WISP
6 posts
5 users
3k+ views
SCWVA
November 19, 2014
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts

Anyone heard anything out of WISP?  Their snow report says their making snow, but their are no other updates on the upcoming season, not even a statement about an openning date or that winter has arrived early.  I'm not even sure they've switched to their winter site yet. Their webcams are broken down.  It appears they're missing out on the early season hype, asleep at the wheel I guess.

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
November 19, 2014
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

SCWVA wrote:

Anyone heard anything out of WISP?  Their snow report says their making snow, but their are no other updates on the upcoming season, not even a statement about an openning date or that winter has arrived early.  I'm not even sure they've switched to their winter site yet. Their webcams are broken down.  It appears they're missing out on the early season hype, asleep at the wheel I guess.

They've been posting pics on the Facebook Page of snow making.  Peeps are asking the same .... but I did not see an official stmt.

I saw your heading and was hoping to see they are open this weekend.  

So far my weekend is 0 - 3.  No WVU game Sat, No Steelers on Sun and NO nearby resorts open early .....

The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
November 20, 2014
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts

Check website.I think Bryce announced open this weekend!

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
November 20, 2014
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

Colonel - that's a long hike for this Yinzer.  I'm hoping for a HV or 7S surprise this weekend - but you know how that goes. 

msprings
November 20, 2014
Member since 07/4/2014 🔗
153 posts

7 Springs just announced that they will be opening for the season next Friday, November 28th

bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
November 20, 2014
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts

msprings wrote:

7 Springs just announced that they will be opening for the season next Friday, November 28th

Not the 22nd?

:(

Woody 

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.