6 posts
5 users
2k+ views
Sschneid
September 25, 2016
Member since 03/22/2015 🔗
50 posts

All,

Trying to hire someone to design a masterplan for a both outdoor/indoor arae for up at Snowshoe.... Hard to find someone at this skillset up at Snowshoe so hoping to find someone that is local to DC area but need someone that goes up to Snowshoe at least a few times this season who can see the area. 

This would be a mixed outdoor/indoor space - think recreation area, covered outdoor picnic area, plus possibly a club house.

thx

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
September 26, 2016
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

I feel your pain.  Perhaps a landscape company out of Elkins can help?   That seems to be the closest "real" town to the Shoe.

snow.buck
September 26, 2016 (edited September 26, 2016)
Member since 12/12/2009 🔗
202 posts

Whose gonna pay for the designer ... and for what he designs???? Between the Mountain Tax, the HOA fees, the Poco Property Tax, utilities, insurance, Special Assessments   .... where's the $$$ coming from?

eggraid
September 29, 2016
Member since 02/9/2010 🔗
510 posts

snow.buck wrote:

Whose gonna pay for the designer ... and for what he designs???? Between the Mountain Tax, the HOA fees, the Poco Property Tax, utilities, insurance, Special Assessments   .... where's the $$$ coming from?

...I'm guessing that Sschneid is paying?

Bonzski
September 29, 2016
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

eggraid wrote:

snow.buck wrote:

...I'm guessing that Sschneid is paying?

Not sure it matters.

Sschneid
September 30, 2016
Member since 03/22/2015 🔗
50 posts

I'm good for it.

Not a lot of luck finding anyone.. had two dead ends so far. 

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.