7S North Gate open?
2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
camp
February 16, 2017
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
660 posts

Wondering if any locals know if the North Gate is usually open? Website indicates so according to below. But I found otherwise on a recent Friday. Hoping I could avoid the holiday congestion around the main area this weekend and buy tickets at North. And hoping that lot doesn't fill quickly too.

"...Guests who need to purchase a ski and snowboard ticket are asked to enter the resort through the North Gate entrance Thursdays ”“ Sundays. The North Gate entrance will be closed Monday-Wednesday and tickets can be purchased at the Ski and Snowboard Ticket Office located on the lower level of the Skier Services Building. There will be......"

ParkCrewDrew
February 20, 2017
Member since 01/24/2014 🔗
125 posts

camp wrote:

"...Guests who need to purchase a ski and snowboard ticket are asked to enter the resort through the North Gate entrance Thursdays ”“ Sundays. The North Gate entrance will be closed Monday-Wednesday and tickets can be purchased at the Ski and Snowboard Ticket Office located on the lower level of the Skier Services Building. There will be......"

That sounds right to me.   It was open today because it was a holliday.   But it's usually closed on weekdays. 

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?