October 16, 2017
Member since 03/10/2015 🔗
3 posts

test post

sneiderman
October 16, 2017
Member since 03/10/2015 🔗
3 posts

Connie and I enjoy this annual Sunday afternoon get together for Liberty fans before the season of heavy coats and heavy crowds. We learned that Anne Weimer will be general manager of Liberty this year and Eric Flynn as chief operating officer of Snow Time Inc. will be spending at least a day a week at each of the three local areas  (Liberty, Roundtop, and Whitetail) during the winter season. We will submit articles to dcski.com on improvements to each resort in respond to your suggestions.

The Liberty Fall Fest this year did a charity 1 mile cross country run or walk on the mountain to benefit a local teen with cancer. Connie had to use her wheeled walker this year and I popped a disc in my spine helping her so neither of us went uphill. The band was the Main Line Gravy Soppers from Point of Rocks, MD. I play fiddle and really enjoyed the old time acoustic string band music; you can hear some of their versions of classic Appalachian tunes at  https://www.reverbnation.com/themainlinegravysoppers?bpbcheck=J27ubNtliW3_mk7L_Vychg

Charles Sneiderman and Connie Lawn

The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
October 20, 2017
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts

Always a delight to hear from either of you!

MorganB

aka The Colonel

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.