Recount your last resort.
Home
Child care at snowshoe
3 posts from 3 users
Updated 11 days ago
Jump to Newest Post
11 days ago

Does anyone here know if snowshoe offers any sort of babysitting or child care service up on the mountain?  My google-fu is failing me on this.  My son is 1 year old, so he can’t ski, and my wife doesn’t ski.  That covers us for 90% of the trip.  But if she wanted to take a few hours to hit the spa or shop by herself is there a service that will watch him for a few hours?

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter
11 days ago

AndyGene wrote:

Does anyone here know if snowshoe offers any sort of babysitting or child care service up on the mountain?  My google-fu is failing me on this.  My son is 1 year old, so he can’t ski, and my wife doesn’t ski.  That covers us for 90% of the trip.  But if she wanted to take a few hours to hit the spa or shop by herself is there a service that will watch him for a few hours?

Andy - they do but it’s more along the lines of a “Pre Ski School” for 2 - 4 YOs.  I think they have half and full day programs.  I guess your little guy falls outside of what they offer.

https://www.snowshoemtn.com/plan-your-trip/lessons/ski-and-snowboard-school/pre-ski-school

I wish they had what you needed as well as a kennel nearby.  

11 days ago
Do they no longer have daycare? They used to, it was located at Silver Creek.

Ad: Princeton Sports

Speak truth to powder.
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.20 seconds