3 posts
2 users
2k+ views
dc2snowshoe
February 20, 2018
Member since 02/20/2018 🔗
4 posts

Hello all,

This question is for owners of rental properties in Snowshoe. Who do you use for the management of the property and are you happy with them? I am seeing some places listed on VRBO, meaning someone has to come and turn the place over. Snowshoe Properties Management LLC seems to be the biggest but I think they charge an arm and a leg. Any other options? Just dipping my toes in the vacation rental management company pool and would like opinions. Thanks!

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
February 21, 2018
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

You basically have a few options:

1 - you already mentioned - and there are a few other real estate companies that do management at SS

2 - Snowshoe has a central reservations system that will manage it for you 

3 - Do it yourself via vrbo, airbnb, etc .... I can only speak for Mountain Lodge regarding turn over and we have our own onsite staff.  There are others here who own in different bldgs who could offer their thoughts on how they handle cleaning and linens.

dc2snowshoe
February 21, 2018
Member since 02/20/2018 🔗
4 posts

Thanks, didn't know about the real estate companies offering their own services. Guessing the ReMAX at the bottom of the mountain does this too, i'll check with them. This would be for a rowhouse near Soaring Eagle/Top of the World. 

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.