Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

For parks etc but still cool

CAT

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
November 8, 2018
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

That looks pretty cool.  Hopefully that did not make a huge dent in our Gondola budget. HAHA!   

superguy
November 8, 2018
Member since 03/8/2018 🔗
518 posts

Whitetail added a new winch cat as well.

msprings
November 9, 2018
Member since 07/4/2014 🔗
153 posts

Am I the only one who doesn't view a new snow cat as an upgrade? I always thought of it like a work truck, something that is required for the job, and replacing one that is no longer capable or too old is just a cost of maintaining the current level of service.

Bonzski
November 9, 2018
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

msprings wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't view a new snow cat as an upgrade? I always thought of it like a work truck, something that is required for the job, and replacing one that is no longer capable or too old is just a cost of maintaining the current level of service.

Probably not.  I didn't, hence creating a new thread and not under the upgrades thread.  The video does highlight some features specific to park building which to some would consider it an upgrade.  Also, not sure they're replacing an old one, so maybe an upgrade to their fleet?  Regardless, I like it when resorts gets new stuff.

msprings
November 9, 2018
Member since 07/4/2014 🔗
153 posts

Bonzski wrote:

msprings wrote:

Probably not.  I didn't, hence creating a new thread and not under the upgrades thread.  The video does highlight some features specific to park building which to some would consider it an upgrade.  Also, not sure they're replacing an old one, so maybe an upgrade to their fleet?  Regardless, I like it when resorts gets new stuff.

Completely fair. I'm not saying I'm not happy when hills don't get new stuff, just how they market it can sometimes rub me the wrong way.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.