Introducing... DCSki User of the Month!
1 post
1 user
1k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
July 3, 2020
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts

I'm happy to announce a new program that will recognize some of the best members of the DCSki community -- the DCSki User of the Month!  Each month, I'll select one user from the DCSki community to recognize as User of the Month.  The selected member will be highlighted on DCSki, and will also receive an exclusive metal DCSki lapel pin that they can proudly wear when they hit the slopes.  In addition to recognizing the user's contributions, this program will highlight the rich diversity of backgrounds and experiences DCSki community members have.

To be considered for selection, the user must have a DCSki account and must have contributed in a meaningful way to discussions in the DCSki Forum.  Factors such as tenure, quality of posts, and value of contributions will be considered.

Any DCSki reader may also nominate a fellow user for this recognition, and those nominations will also factor into the selection.  To nominate someone, please send me a direct message through DCSki, or send me an e-mail (you can find my address here).  The nomination doesn't need to be formal, but please include a few words of why you feel the nominee is deserving of recognition.  If you are a lurker who doesn't have an account, you can still nominate a user by sending me an e-mail.

I plan to announce the first User of the Month in August, around the time that a new and improved DCSki will be launched.  So get your nominations in today!

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.