Demo Days 2022
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
ksampson3
January 11, 2022
Member since 01/9/2012 🔗
80 posts

Does anybody have any info on upcoming Demo days? It seems like in the days before resort consolidation they were pretty common, but not anymore.

How's a guy supposed to figure out what his next skis are going to be if he can't test drive anything?

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
January 12, 2022
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,245 posts

ksampson3 wrote:

Does anybody have any info on upcoming Demo days? It seems like in the days before resort consolidation they were pretty common, but not anymore.

How's a guy supposed to figure out what his next skis are going to be if he can't test drive anything?

Between the warm weather and the pandemic, I didn't bother to look for demo days in the mid-Atlantic this season.  Usually happens in early January and there was very little terrain available by then.

Have you looked to see if Snowshoe is doing a demo day?

ksampson3
January 12, 2022
Member since 01/9/2012 🔗
80 posts

Yeah, I checked. The only thing they have listed is an SWRA Industry Demo. I’m pretty sure that you have to work in the “industry” to participate in that. 

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
January 13, 2022
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

I read a post on Facebook that SS was charging HUGE fees to the vendors so they all bailed out.  Could be fake news ..... you know how social media can be.

ksampson3 wrote:

Yeah, I checked. The only thing they have listed is an SWRA Industry Demo. I’m pretty sure that you have to work in the “industry” to participate in that. 

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?