6 posts
4 users
2k+ views
lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
April 9, 2017
Member since 10/18/1999 🔗
1,535 posts

I tried flickr.  Photobucket.  iCloud.  

Nothing works.  What do I have to do to post not just a link but something that appears on the DCSki pages?

Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
April 10, 2017
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

I just did this by right clicking on JimK's picture from another post then selecting copy image. Next place the cursor in the reply box, hold down the control key and select paste. That's one way to do it, 

LL

eggraid
April 10, 2017
Member since 02/9/2010 🔗
510 posts

lbotta wrote:

Nothing works.  What do I have to do to post not just a link but something that appears on the DCSki pages?

I'm no help! I have the same issue. I've never been able to post pics in D.C. Ski no matter what I tried. I just did a post in epic ski about our current trip to Copper in the Colorado weather mega thread. 

JimK - DCSki Columnist
April 10, 2017
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts

eggraid wrote:

lbotta wrote:

I'm no help! I have the same issue. I've never been able to post pics in D.C. Ski no matter what I tried. I just did a post in epic ski about our current trip to Copper in the Colorado weather mega thread. 

If you can post a pic on epicski, then you can right click on it and copy image address/properties and paste it on dcski by clicking on image icon and pasting it in url box, keep to approx 700 x 700 size to minimize distortion.

lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
April 11, 2017 (edited April 15, 2017)
1,535 posts

lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
April 11, 2017
1,535 posts

JimK wrote:

eggraid wrote:

lbotta wrote:

If you can post a pic on epicski, then you can right click on it and copy image address/properties and paste it on dcski by clicking on image icon and pasting it in url box, keep to approx 700 x 700 size to minimize distortion.

I finally got it Kim, I got from your post that I had to fool with the size so I went in and put a 0 on the horizontal and vertical and voila...

Thanks.  

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.