Snowshoe 3-for-all passes
7 posts
4 users
2k+ views
Bonzski
September 23, 2019
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

$159 for any 3 days, no blackouts, limited quantities, online only.

Details here.

kemperski - DCSki Supporter 
September 23, 2019 (edited September 23, 2019)
Member since 11/10/2013 🔗
228 posts

I think that is the same price as last year, which is nice, and not having to chase around the deal at various ski shops is much easier.

It's been a few years but I remember being in a very long line to score that deal, it had a bit of a party atmosphere which was fun, on the other hand I called a local shop in Raleigh last year that was listed on the calender for selling the three-pass and they were hardly aware of it (they were also unexcited because they did not feel the traffic brought them sales or at least that was my reading)

So cool it is available online,  it's a very good deal and you can't go wrong having it in your pocket if you live in the area

(kind of Bonzski to share despite possibly negative impact on powder days)

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
September 23, 2019
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

How long was the deal available in the past?  A week?  Or a bit longer?

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
September 24, 2019
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

marzNC wrote:

Not sure how long they will be for sale.  The walk up rates are BRUTAL on weekends + holidays.

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
September 24, 2019
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

Blue Don 1982 wrote:

Not sure how long they will be for sale.  The walk up rates are BRUTAL on weekends + holidays.

Considering that Massanutten charges $79 a 8-hr lift ticket on weekends and Wintergreen has gone up to $94 for Fri-Sun, the window price for Snowshoe doesn't seem extreme when all three sections are open (basin, western, Silver Creek).  The weekend pricing is one reason paying $199 for the Indy Pass that I'll use on Saturdays at Mnut made sense since I plan to get to other Indy locations as well.

I have had enough friends going with me to Mnut since I started getting a season pass to still pay attention to window rates.  Since always involves kids, the trips are usually on holiday weekends.  It's a bonus that Mnut doesn't charge holiday rates for the Jan and Feb holiday Mondays.

Bonzski
September 24, 2019
652 posts

marzNC wrote:

I seem to recall last season it went on for weeks. Not sure how online only will impact.
Bonzski
October 9, 2019
652 posts

Snowshoe's Early Season Pass is available.  $109 gets you unlimted access from opening day til Christmas.

Details here

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.