Snow reason not to share.
Home
2019 - 2020 Snowshoe Thread
14 posts from 7 users
Updated 5 days ago
905 views
Jump to Newest Post
13 days ago

Since I’m an SS “homer’ perhaps  we can keep our SS love (and hate) in one thread for this season.

Look what my buddy just sent me …….

And so it begins.  Portable snow guns moved out of storage
 

13 days ago

Snowshoe’s Early Season Pass is available.  $109 gets you unlimted access from opening day til Christmas.

Details here

13 days ago

Blue Don 1982 wrote:

Since I’m an SS “homer’ perhaps  we can keep our SS love (and hate) in once thread for this season.

Look what my buddy just sent me …….

And so it begins.  Portable snow guns moved out of storage
 

Temps may hit 32 Sat night and next week so look for gun testing to start soon!

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
12 days ago

Got an email from Ikon with opening dates for the east.  Snowshoe projected date is Nov. 22.

11 days ago

marzNC wrote:

Got an email from Ikon with opening dates for the east.  Snowshoe projected date is Nov. 22.

FWIW, last year they did manage to hit the target opening date on 11/21 with 2 blues, 1 park, and if I remember correctly all of hootenanny and maybe log slide. Really ended up being one of the better opening days in a while, weather helped them some, but I’m sure the new snow makers made a difference 

11 days ago

rbrtlav wrote:

marzNC wrote:

Got an email from Ikon with opening dates for the east.  Snowshoe projected date is Nov. 22.

FWIW, last year they did manage to hit the target opening date on 11/21 with 2 blues, 1 park, and if I remember correctly all of hootenanny and maybe log slide. Really ended up being one of the better opening days in a while, weather helped them some, but I’m sure the new snow makers made a difference 

No, it was 14 trails….

http://www.dcski.com/forum/95441

 

10 days ago

Snowshoe talk is the sole reason I visit this site. Wonder if there are enough of us to make a sub forum viable. 

8 days ago

A couple friends stayed in my condo this weekend and sent me these ……

6 days ago

Certainly not a powder day.  It’s always nice to see those first flakes to get the blood flowing.

6 days ago
First flakes are falling now!
5 days ago

Bonzski wrote:

First flakes are falling now!

I’ll get this webpage cleaned up one day but here’s all the SS cams on one page.  2 thumbs up for snow

SS WEBCAMS 

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
5 days ago

Neat!  Snow before Halloween!

OpenSnow has 4 cameras linked to the Snowshoe webpage.  May need to be a subscriber to see them.  But the annual fee is pretty low.  Includes Silver Creek.

5 days ago

Or just go here for free:

http://www.resortcams.com/ski-cams/

Ad: Canaan Valley Resort

Snowcat got your tongue?
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.21 seconds