Ad: Canaan Valley Resort

If only skis could talk.
Home
Demo Days Mid-Atlantic 2019-20
10 posts from 4 users
Updated 9 days ago
832 views
Jump to Newest Post
marzNC - DCSki Supporter
2 months ago

Heard any dates for demo days yet?  The last few years people have noted Massanutten, Whitetail, Wintergreen, and Snowshoe.  Does Roundtop ever have a demo day?

The first Massanutten Demo Weekend with a tent by Freestyle of Charlottesville is Jan. 4-5, 2020, 9am-2pm.  I think they may be around for a weekend in Feb too.  Definitely for the now annual Snow Moon weekend in early March.

If anyone reading is close to Boone, NC, SugarFest is Dec. 13-15 and includes demo tents on Sat-Sun.

Here’s are the threads from the last couple seasons:

2017-18 Demo Days

2018-19 Demo Days

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
one month ago

Looks like there will be demos at the Snowshow Winterfest Feb. 8-9.

one month ago

Feb 8-9 are the dates for the M-A gathering, unfortunately. 

29 days ago

Liberty Friday Jan 3, 2020    Never Summer  Demo Day

Liberty Sunday Feb 9, 2020 Gilson Demo Day 

I am sure a fill more will be announced soon

Zardog 

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
28 days ago

skiracerx wrote:

Liberty Friday Jan 3, 2020    Never Summer  Demo Day

Liberty Sunday Feb 9, 2020 Gilson Demo Day 

I am sure a fill more will be announced soon

Zardog 

Is the Jan demo day one with brand tents?

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
23 days ago

Massanutten is working with Never Summer Snowboards for Demo Days in addition to Freestyle of Charlottesville.  The March Demo Weekend is part of the Massanutten Snow Moon Fest.

  • January 4 & 5 - Freestyle Ski & Board Shop
  • January 4 - Never Summer Snowboards
  • February 18 - Never Summer Snowboards
  • March 7 & 8 - Freestyle Ski & Board Shop
marzNC - DCSki Supporter
16 days ago

Massanutten Demo Weekend is on for Jan. 4-5.  Freestyle will skis for men from Stöckli, Kästle, K2, Nordica, Blizzard, Volkl, & Head.  For women they are bringing a selection from K2, Stöckli, Nordica & Blizzard.

Demos available from 9am-2pm at the bottom of Lift 4, base of Southern Comfort near the lodge, just uphill from the umbrella bar.  Need to fill out the usual form and leave a driver’s license and credit card while demoing.

Never Summer Snowboards will be demoing a selection of their current line up as well.

 

15 days ago

So many announce at last minute I wish we could get a heads up to help get the word out. 

 

9 days ago

skiracerx wrote:

So many announce at last minute I wish we could get a heads up to help get the word out. 

 

There seem to be almost no demo days this year. I called Whitetail and they don’t have any on their schedule. I looked at Rountop and Liberty and other than some one-off snowboard companies showing up, I don’t see any big demo days listed. Maybe I’m missing something? 

I can’t recall that ever happening before. Is this a weather related thing, i.e. winter refuses to show up, or have the ski companies all decided to dial back on their traveling roadshows this year? 

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
9 days ago

ksampson3 wrote:

There seem to be almost no demo days this year. I called Whitetail and they don’t have any on their schedule. I looked at Rountop and Liberty and other than some one-off snowboard companies showing up, I don’t see any big demo days listed. Maybe I’m missing something? 

I can’t recall that ever happening before. Is this a weather related thing, i.e. winter refuses to show up, or have the ski companies all decided to dial back on their traveling roadshows this year? 

In the case of Whitetail, Liberty, and Roundtop … perhaps due to change in ownership from Peak to Vail Resorts?

Snowshoe and Sugar had/have demo days per usual.

Ad: Canaan Valley Resort

Snowcat got your tongue?
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.23 seconds