Apply for a DCSki Account
To participate in interactive features of DCSki, you must apply for a free account, be at least 18 years of age, and agree to the following Rules of Conduct.
DCSki Rules of Conduct
DCSki prides itself on nurturing a community that is professional and respectful to each other. In exchange for gaining the ability to post your comments to DCSki, we expect you to adhere to these guidelines:
- Be polite and kind to one another, even those with opposing viewpoints.
- DCSki is a family friendly site. Please only post content that is suitable for all ages.
- Profanity or vulgar language is unacceptable.
- Personal attacks against other individuals are not allowed.
- Good-natured ribbing is fine, but bullying is not. Your posts should be respectful to your peers.
- You should not post information that you know or suspect to be inaccurate.
- You should not post any copyrighted content unless you have permission to do so.
- You should not post anything of a commercial nature, such as spam or advertisements.
- DCSki is about celebrating our shared passion for skiing, so please stick to topics related to that and steer clear of politics or other divisive topics.
If you violate these guidelines, or otherwise act in inappropriate ways, your account will be revoked.
Receiving an account on DCSki is neither automatic nor guaranteed. Although we don't harbor ill will towards robots, we review every account request manually to filter out spammers and bots.