Daily Inspiration for New Season
3 posts
2 users
Crush
4 months ago
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts

Oh Man! I just caught the new Warren Miller (well he is dead so not so much Warren) All Time. It was nice but a little meh they didn't even have a clip of Scott Schmidt that lasted more than one sec - travesty!

Anyway I saw a preview of this ski comedy I am for sure going to see it:   Weak Layers

And for laying railroad tracks this 2019 vid is great - all World Cup and Crystal Globe skiier. Check out Marrielle she lays it down!

The Art of the Turn 3

Snowing a little today and Diamon Peak has been open for a week but waiting for more terrain to open.

BaySailor - DCSki Supporter 
4 months ago
Member since 03/7/2021 🔗
17 posts

Great video Crush.  Check out this one that came out about a month ago from Red Bull....It is freestyle skiing but the cinematography is just out of this world.  I have never seen anything like it.   Skiers Jump OVER A Chairlift! Best Party Lap Ever?

Crush
4 months ago
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts

Nice! Just caught this vid OK I am not going to wait around for more terrain that just got the blood rushing! 

BaySailor wrote:

Great video Crush.  Check out this one that came out about a month ago from Red Bull....It is freestyle skiing but the cinematography is just out of this world.  I have never seen anything like it.   Skiers Jump OVER A Chairlift! Best Party Lap Ever?

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?