2k+ views
swoop
2 months ago
Member since 11/30/2017 🔗
66 posts

Posted on YouTube and on SS site under property owners weekend

A few highlights...

Renderings of new Shavre center and target opening for winter 25/26

Continue to invest in bike and ski trail, snowmaking expansion..further lift plans, additional territory development. 

Very vague, no specific scope, no capital dollar figure and no timeliness (project managers nightmare!), but all nice to hear

I do want to thank SS for the snowmaking effort this last March, nothing short of incredible!

Here's hoping we finally get a real winter again this year

wrayc21
2 months ago (edited 2 months ago)
Member since 02/22/2023 🔗
5 posts

Youtube video is unlisted (won't appear in search). Here's link for those interested. Link

padjaski68
one month ago
Member since 01/21/2016 🔗
101 posts
Did J-Hook have burst pipes this year? Hopefully Mountaineer will get full treatment on the snowmaking improvements mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised to it have an automated system installed following last year's off season improvements over there.
eggraid
one month ago
Member since 02/9/2010 🔗
511 posts
I would love it if they replaced Cascade lift at Sliver Creek with a high-speed Quad. I love beating the crowds by going over to Silver Creek, but the lifts are so slow and cold. I'd go there way more often if I didn't have to sit on the lift so long.  They could even re-orient it to get to the top of the black runs over there. 
Mongo
yesterday
Member since 02/24/2015 🔗
99 posts
I think the most exciting development is the opening of the Dollar General in Slatyfork. Unthinkable to pay the insane prices at Wildcat Grocery!
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.