Anyone want to ski in Italy with us? Spots open!
3 posts
1 user
1k+ views
(Anonymous)
January 24, 2001
Hi there! We're taking 41 party animals to Cortina, Italy. 3/16-3/24. Trip is $1045 for airfare from Dulles to Venice, 7 nights in 3 star hotel, breakfast & dinner daily, plus a rental car for every 2 people. Extras include $59 airport taxes & a few other things. (e-mail me for the rest).

We have 4 spots open, (due to unavoidable cancellations) but we'll loose them by the end of 1/25 if no one snags them! Please contact me ASAP if you are interested! All fun people are welcome! Contact me at work if you'd like more info. Serious requests only please: claudia.rayford@sba.gov

Thanks!!

Claudia

PS - There's a chance we might have cancellations in the future, so e-mail me even if it's past 1/25.

(Anonymous)
January 24, 2001
tell me a little about the beauties of cortina
(Anonymous)
January 25, 2001
Good Question! I've never been there but I hear that Cortina is the Aspen of Europe. Apparently the ski bunny/hotties stroll the promenande every afternoon in time for the apres-ski hottie watching activity. :-) If you'd like a peek of "Cortina ski beauties" check out the Cortina web site: www.sunrise.it/cortina/link/cristallo.html

They have a photo page that might be worth a peek.

If anyone is interested in the trip -- the tour operator has given me until Monday to sell the 4 spots I have open for the Cortina trip in March. I'm off to Seven Springs on Friday, so I'll try to sell them at our group ski house this weekend.

Ski ya!
C

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.