SaveTheSharpFarm.com to retire.
6 posts
6 users
2k+ views
6 users
2k+ views
Hi folks,
This concerns the controversial Snowshoe/Slatyfork sewer project.
With the recent news of the Pocahontas County Commission's directive to the Pocahontas County Public Service District to take eminent domain of the Sharp Farm off the table of this project, it is both with gladness and bittersweet reflection that I will be retiring the SaveTheSharpFarm.com website soon:
SaveTheSharpFarm.com Retiring Soon
This effort has been a massive investment of time, hard work, and much emotion. I am thankful to all who have supported this cause.
Soon I will publish one last blog, and will "freeze" the website, leaving it online as a monument to the great effort that many many people have made to save the Sharp Farm.
It has been an incredible journey. More to come soon.
DF
This concerns the controversial Snowshoe/Slatyfork sewer project.
With the recent news of the Pocahontas County Commission's directive to the Pocahontas County Public Service District to take eminent domain of the Sharp Farm off the table of this project, it is both with gladness and bittersweet reflection that I will be retiring the SaveTheSharpFarm.com website soon:
SaveTheSharpFarm.com Retiring Soon
This effort has been a massive investment of time, hard work, and much emotion. I am thankful to all who have supported this cause.
Soon I will publish one last blog, and will "freeze" the website, leaving it online as a monument to the great effort that many many people have made to save the Sharp Farm.
It has been an incredible journey. More to come soon.
DF
David, thanks for your efforts -- glad it worked out.
Awesome! I have seen all of YOUR efforts on here and on WVAngler and I am very happy to see that everything worked out. Just goes to show that our small voice can make a large difference. Thanks for all of you work. Congrats!!!

David
That is good news.
I have been following your updates here and many appreciate the effort you put into making many aware of this issue.
That is good news.
I have been following your updates here and many appreciate the effort you put into making many aware of this issue.
Seeing such success from others who are also undertaking the investment to fight corrupt politics who wish to abuse their power is always a wonderful thing. I'm hoping that we have the same news with SaveLostRiver.org. It looks like some things will be shaping up that way in the near future.
Amazing display of community involvement you guys. That's a model.

