Kim Williams, President of the Snow Sports Museum of West Virginia, provided info about a ski area that later became today’s Whitegrass. “Weis Knob II was opened by Bob Bartin in 1959 and closed, as close as we can determine, around 1965/66,” Williams writes.
There are no reader comments on this lost area yet.
Join the conversation by logging in.
Don't have an account? Create one here.